Calabasas City Hall will begin offering passport services to residents starting in early 2023.
Calabasas City Hall, located at 100 Civic Center Way, will be offering passport acceptance services to residents. This means that residents will be able to apply for and pay for their passports at this location. The city has not yet announced when these services will be made available.
Residents looking for a new passport or passport renewal will need to fill out and print an online application found at this link, get photos at a nearby location and turn in a check for the application. Details on pricing and delivery time can be found on the United States travel website. City Hall will not take passport photos.
Passport photos can be taken in Calabasas at many local stores, including:
- Rite Aid, 4710 Commons Way.
- PostalAnnex, 23679 Calabasas Rd.
- CVS Photo, 23357 Mulholland Dr.
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, 23305 Mulholland Dr.
There are a number of other acceptance facilities near Calabasas, including:
- Pacific Palisades Postal Store, 15343 La Cruz Drive, offers photos on-site.
- Malibu City Hall, 23825 Stuart Ranch Road.
- Point Dume Station, 29160 Heathercliff Road, offers photos on-site.
- Thousand Oaks Library, 1401 E Janss Road.